Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Patricia: My Life Hidden Chapter 10:Imprisoned Section I

After being captured by Batricia I was trapped in a test tube for years being tested for many things I didn't know, the next thing I knew was during the 1958 Patty/Violet campaign I woke up in that test tube as I watched people clean the tube and the floor around my tube. Eventually Batricia had an administrator give me medicine to knock me out. After awhile my administrator (I never knew his name) decided to let me out every Wednesday which eventually led to me having dreams during my resting period. One of the times I was let go I found out about the Outsiders Convention and vowed to go. The next week I escaped and reached Peanutsville seeing my daughter for the first time in a decade, I saw her joyride with her friends while drunk and I cried because my little girl had become a wild teenager. When I entered the representatives chamber I jumped from the balcony and beat up Batricia before telling the gathered representatives my story. Unfortunately Batricia had a story, she said I was a crazed clone but they couldn't kill me. They locked me back up for a few weeks until CPatricia saved me, she didn't know how to unlock me so I stayed stuck there until the plane crash. Batricia blew up the plane CPatricia brought us on killing everyone but me. I swam out onto the shore but saw some soldiers ready to capture me, right behind a few others soldiers killed them and knocked me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment