Wednesday, February 15, 2017

One Year Anniversary

One Year Anniversary Special Post

               One Year, I have been doing this blog for one year so I decided to do something special for it, a retrospective, I will be looking over some of my favorite and least favorite things (I'll explain why this stuff is in it) about my blog and looking at how far I've gone.

Best Character

                    Luci, she is the best character because she is the best general to exist ever, no question Luci is the best.

Worst Character

           Any of the leaders, they're boring (except Charlette she's pretty good) but they aren't meant to be interesting, they're the heads of countries and as we all know everyone who has ever been president is a pretty boring person.

Best Extra Series

               The best extra series is probably the Awards of Outstanding Art because I get to make up movies and books about this world.

Best Post

          That's too hard, how about we do one for each year, 1950: Weeks 1-2; The Beginning, it's the first one so it has to be here. 1951: The Plan ones, they are basically one post anyway and they are great. 1952: The Summit (that counts right?), I had a lot of fun preparing for that one. 1953: Week 119; The Shermian Civil War, I mainly like it because it started the incredible failure of The Republic of Shermy as anything. 1954: Week 189; Ultimate War Engaged, it is the most viewed post so I have to choose it. Honorary Mention; Luci is Awesome for Luci's incredible awesomeness. 1955: Week 231; The Beginning of Martown's Story Arc because I enjoyed writing about the story arc. 1956: Week 288; The Kiteboat Trapper because the Kiteboat Trapper is a cool character. 1957: Week 312; Luci and Shroe Move Home, it just shows a nice little happy period in the middle of World War 1

Worst Post

           The most recent one actually, I did not have fun writing it and was incredibly bored while doing so and I feel the quality reflected it.

Worst Idea

             Opinions.com, it was a failed attempt by me to make the story be more interesting and less focused on Chuck and it failed, miserably.

Peanutsville (In General)

             You may wonder why I am devoting an entire section on Peanutsville, the reason is Peanutsville is filled with many ups and downs that I need to talk about it. I am not sure if Peanutsville was a good idea or not because it moves away from the whole point of the blog, what if the characters were countries, but it makes some parts easier and now can let me make the wars more interesting without relying on Schulz's work. Post in the comments if you think Peanutsville is a blessing or a curse like the first book I created for this world asked. 
              Those are all the awards I would like to give so let's hope we can have an even better second year.

No comments:

Post a Comment